Promiscuity Keepers is soliciting articles from people interested in sex-positive culture, society, or science. If you’d like to contribute, either a single article or a regular column, we’d love to hear from you! We can’t currently pay contributors, but we’d be happy to place a 220×220-pixel banner for you if you contribute.
We are interested in short to medium length articles on any of the following subjects:
Society and culture
- Links to news articles, journal essays, or scholarly articles about human sexuality, culture, or sexuality and the law, with your commentary.
- Articles about social trends, social views on sexuality, and so forth
- New trends in sexuality or relationships (or both!)
- Commentary on sexuality in movies and pop culture
Personal essays or stories
- Articles about your experiences in non-traditional relationships, including polyamorous, swinging, bisexual, gay/lesbian relationships, and other unconventional sexual or romantic relationships
- Personal stories about being sex-positive and/or your interactions with non-mainstream subcultures, work environments, family, or society at large
- Personal narratives about your sexual identity or experiences
- Stories about overcoming adversity during your sexual development
- Biology of sex and sexuality
- Medicine and sexuality
- Psychology of gender
- Psychology of relationships
- Bioethics and sexuality
Ethical, philosophical, cultural, or anthropological articles or essays
- Articles about non-traditional sexual relationships
- Essays about ethics and morality of non-traditional relationships or sex-positivity
- Articles about the intersection of religion and sexuality
- Anything else that you feel might be relevant
Sound like your cup of tea? Contact us!